1. The user navigating in this area accesses the official sale of the brands Andia Fora and Patrizia Bonfanti through the url: www.dovershop.us, the website owned exclusively by the company:
Calzaturificio Dover S.r.l.
Headquarters: Via Walter Tobagi n. 4, Castelfranco di Sotto (PI), Italy
VAT number and tax code: 01085230504
Registered in the REA, PI number 98935
hereinafter also referred to as seller.
2. The browsing and the transmission of a purchase order on the website entail the acceptance of the Conditions and the Policies of Protection of the Data adopted from the same site indicated therein.
3. These General Conditions of Sale, pursuant to the provisions of Part III, Title III, Chapter I, Consumer Code (D.lgs. n. 206/05 as amended by D.lgs. n. 21/14 and D.lgs. 70/03), are apply to the sale of products with exclusive reference to purchases made on the website owned by Calzaturificio Dover srl.
4. Before accessing the products provided by the website, the user is obliged to read these General Terms and Conditions of Sale which are generally and unequivocally accepted at the time of purchase.
5. The user is invited to download and print a copy of the purchase form and these General Terms and Conditions of Sale,Terms of which the shoe factory reserves the right to change unilaterally and without notice.
1. These General Conditions of Sale regulate the offer, forwarding and acceptance of purchase orders for products on www.dovershop.us and do not regulate, on the other hand, the provision of services or the sale of products by persons other than the seller who are present on the same site through links, banners or other hyperlinks.
2. Before placing orders and purchasing products and services from different parties, we suggest that you check their terms of sale.
1. In order to conclude the purchase contract, the form shall be completed in electronic form and transmitted in accordance with the relevant instructions.
2. It shall contain the reference to the General Conditions of Sale, the images of each product and its price, the methods of payment that can be used, the delivery methods of the products purchased and the related shipping and delivery costs, a reference to the conditions for the exercise of the right of withdrawal, modalities and times of return of the purchased products.
4. The contract shall be concluded when the seller receives the form completed by the user, after verification of the correctness of the data contained therein.
5. The purchaser shall be obliged to pay the price from the moment when the forwarding online order procedure is concluded. This will happen by clicking on the "pay now" button at the end of the wizard.
6. Once the contract has been concluded, the seller shall take in charge of the order for its fulfillment.
1. In completing the registration procedures, the user is obliged to follow the directions on the website and to provide his personal data in a correct and truthful way.
2. Once registered, the user will receive a confirmation e-mail at the e-mail provided Confirmation must be returned within 24 hours at the latest. After this period, in lack of confirmation, Calzaturificio Dover S.r.l. will be released from any commitment towards the user.
3. The confirmation shall in any case exempt the seller from any liability regarding the data provided by the user. The user is obliged to promptly inform the seller of any change in his data at any time communicated.
4. If the user communicate incorrect or incomplete data or even if there is a dispute between the interested parties about the payments made, the seller will have the faculty not to activate or to suspend the service until to regulation of the relative lacks.
5. During the first request for the activation of a profile by the user, the seller will assign to the user a username and a password. This latter acknowledges that such identifiers constitute the system of validation of the access of the user to the Services and the only system suitable to identify the user for the acts made through such access will be attributed to him and will have binding effect in his comparisons.
6. The user is obliged to maintain the secrecy of his access data, to keep it with due care and diligence and not to give it temporarily to third parties.
1. The availability of the products refers to the actual availability when the purchaser places the order. Such availability must however be considered purely indicative because, due to the contemporaneous presence on the site of several users, the products could be sold to other customers before the order confirmation.
2. Cases of partial or total unavailability of the goods may also occur after the order confirmation e-mail has been sent. In this case, the order will be automatically corrected with the elimination of the unavailable product and the purchaser will be immediately informed by email, and Calzaturificio Dover S.r.l. will proceed with the fulfillment of the purchase proposal limited to the Products available.
3. Similarly, the order will be canceled if it is impossible to deliver to the buyer's address, due to the unavailability of the delivery service used by the seller.
4. In the cases referred to in the previous points 2 and 3 of the present art. 5 Calzaturificio Dover S.r.l. will refund the amount paid, in relation to the unavailable product or the non-executable delivery, within 7 days from the moment in which it became aware of the unavailability of the product or the impossibility of delivery.
1. The price of the products shall be as indicated on the site from time to time, except where there is a manifest error.
2. In the event of an error, the seller will notify the purchaser as soon as possible, allowing confirmation of the order at the right amount or cancellation. In any case, there will be no obligation for Calzaturificio Dover S.r.l. to supply what is sold at the lower price incorrectly indicated.
3. Site prices are inclusive of VAT and may change at any time. The changes are not apply to orders for which an order confirmation has already been sent.
4. Once the desired products have been selected, they shall be added to the cart. It will be sufficient to follow the purchase instructions, entering or verifying the requested information in each step of the process. The order details can be modified before payment.
5. Payment may be made by:
Paypal, Credit cards, cash on delivery and bank transfer.
1. Calzaturificio Dover S.r.l. carries out shipments all over the world, provided that the delivery address is accessible by the shipping service used by the Seller.
2. Calzaturificio Dover S.r.l. will only deliver at the user’s home address, provided at the time of purchase.
3. Delivery will normally be made within 2-3 working days, to Italy, or within the normal delivery terms to abroad addresses. If no delivery date is specified, it will be made within the estimated time limit at the time of selection of the delivery method, and, in any case, within 30 days of the date of confirmation for delivery to Italy.
4. If delivery is not possible, the order will be sent to the warehouse. In such case, a notice will specify the place where the order is located and how to arrange a new delivery.
5. If the buyer is unable to be present at the provided time of delivery, he/she shall contact the Seller to establish a new delivery date.
6. If delivery cannot take place for reasons not attributable to us, after thirty days from the date on which the order is available in our warehouses, we will assume that you intend to terminate the contract.
7. As a result of the termination, the amounts will be repaid net of transport costs within 7 days from the date of termination of the contract.
8. Shipping costs are paid by the buyer and are equal to those indicated below, depending on the place of delivery, except what expressly indicated at the time of the order.
In particular, for delivery to:
Usa: 50.00 $
To the costs as indicated above will be added any customs fees.
1. Risks relating to products shall be borne by the purchaser from the time of delivery.
If for any reason the payment of the price due for the purchase of the goods, including shipping costs, was not successful or not carried out, within 24 hours from the order submission (sending by the customer of the form referred to in art. 2), the contract of sale is automatically terminated pursuant to art. 1456 of the Italian Civil Code; therefore the goods will not be delivered.
1. The seller shall be liable for any defect in the products offered on the website, including the non-conformity of the articles with the products ordered, in accordance with Italian law.
2. If the purchaser has concluded the contract as a consumer, that is to say, any natural person acting on the site for purposes outside the business or professional activity which may have taken place, this warranty is valid provided that the defect occurs within 24 months from the date of delivery of the products; that the purchaser submit a formal complaint about the defects within a maximum of 2 months from the date on which the defect was recognized by the latter; that the online return form is correctly completed.
3. In the event of non-compliance, the purchaser who has concluded the contract as a consumer shall be entitled to have the products restored to conformity at no cost by repair or replacement, or to obtain an appropriate price reduction or the termination of the contract in respect of the contested goods and the subsequent refund of the price.
4. All return costs for defective products shall be borne by the seller.
1. In accordance with the legal provisions in force, the purchaser has the right to withdraw from the purchase without penalty and without specifying the reason, within 14 days according to art. Decree No 57 of Legislative Decree 206/2005 runs from the date of receipt of the products.
2. In the case of multiple purchases made by the buyer with a single order and delivered separately, the 30-day period shall run from the date of receipt of the last product.
3. The user who intends to exercise the right of withdrawal of the purchase may send an e-mail, indicating the order number and the name of the user, to:
4. The purchaser shall also exercise the right of withdrawal by sending any explicit statement containing the decision to terminate the contract or alternatively send the type withdrawal form, as set out in Annex I, Part B, D.Lgs 21/2014, not mandatory.
5. The goods shall be returned to:
Calzaturificio Dover S.r.l., via Walter Tobagi n.4, 56022 Castelfranco di Sotto, (PI).
6. The goods shall be returned in their original packaging in their entirety and complete with the attached tax documentation. Subject to the right to verify compliance with the above, the site will refund the amount of the products subject to the withdrawal within a maximum of 7 days.
7. As provided by art. 56 paragraph 3 of Legislative Decree 206/2005, as amended by Legislative Decree 21/2014, the site may suspend the refund until the receipt of the goods or until the confirmation by the purchaser of having returned the goods.
8. The right to withdraw will not apply in the event that the services and products of Calzaturificio Dover S.r.l. are included in the categories of art. 59 of Legislative Decree 206/2005.
9. The site will refund using the same method of payment chosen by the purchaser at the time of purchase. In the case of payment by bank transfer and if the purchaser intend to exercise his right of withdrawal, he must provide the bank details: IBAN, SWIFT and BIC necessary for the execution of the refund.
1. In the event that one of the clauses of these General Conditions of Sale is void for any reason, this shall in no case affect the validity and compliance with the other provisions of these General Conditions of Sale.
1. These General Terms and Conditions of Sale shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with Italian law, without prejudice to any other overriding rule in the country of the purchaser’s habitual residence. Consequently, the interpretation, execution and termination of the General Conditions of Sale are subject exclusively to Italian law.
2. Any disputes arising and/or arising therefrom shall be settled exclusively by the Italian court. Where the purchaser qualifies as a Consumer, any disputes will have to be settled by the court of the place of domicile or residence of the same according to the applicable law.
Where the purchaser is not domiciled in Italy and an imperative rule governing the consumer's place of jurisdiction is not applicable, or if the purchaser is not a consumer, for any dispute concerning the conclusion, execution, interpretation as well as the termination of the contract, the Tribunal of Pisa shall have exclusive jurisdiction with the exclusion of any other exclusive or competing place of jurisdiction.
The Italian text of the present contract shall be the only authentic text.
These conditions were drafted on 03/04/2020.